This is the very first blogging award nomination I have ever received. I only really began my blog a couple weeks ago (I had created this blog last year but didn’t really know how to use it) and didn’t even know that blogging awards existed! I am so surprised to receive a nomination but also very happy. It means a lot to know that someone thinks my writing is worth a nomination for a blogging award (thanks again to xoxo, c. 🙂 ) and you should check out her blog called A Girl and Depression. I’m a little technologically impaired and for some reason can’t figure out for the life of me how to even post a url to her page (for some reason not working) so I will ask a friend and try to fix that in another post so you guys can check her out because her blog is amazing.
The rules for being nominated: (I am totally just copying and pasting because I am not sure if I am supposed to write them word-for-word or not)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and include a link to their blog
- Include the rules of the award and add the blog award badge as an image
- Write seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other bloggers, and let them know
Seven facts about me:
- I live in Canada
- I love animals (especially dogs and horses and rabbits and dolphins and -yeah I just love animals 🙂 )
- My life’s dream since I was six years old has been to someday become an author. Still working on that 😛
- I love reading and writing, and write lots of things including short stories, poetry, and songs.
- I love music – no matter what mood I’m in – and I sing (a bit, I’m not the greatest but I love it so I continue to do it), I play piano and sometimes the flute (flute I’m actually really terrible at) 😛
- Once when I was little I wished on a star that no one was all alone on this Earth, that no matter what everyone always has at least one person who loves them in their life, whether it be a partner, a parent, or a friend. If someone told me I had one wish today, that’s what I would still wish for. And if I tried wishing for something for me, I’d probably regret it because honestly my wants and needs have changed with age and will probably continue to change 😛
- The most important thing in my life is love. Love for family, friends, my boyfriend, just love.
I am ending this post with a promise to create a post by Saturday or Sunday with my nominations – there are so many great bloggers and I need to take some time to think about who to nominate. But no matter who I choose just know that I think so many blogs are fantastic and it will be a difficult decision and if you are not chosen it is NOT because I don’t like your blog! I also promise to figure out how to actually provide a link to xoxo, c’s blog so you guys have a chance to read her posts.